Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber Adjuster Bolts

HSViCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 HSVi Calais 6.0
Hi All,

Searched the forum and spoke to Holden today to try and get a set of front camber bolts for a VE SS. Holden gave me a blank pause and didn't know what i was talking about.

Google has also failed me.

Does anyone know of the part number or bolt type required for front camber adjustment? Mine have been missing for years and i only found out as i need to replace the front sway bar links.

Any info would be hugely appreciated

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
LOL surely Holden knkw what they are! If that happens again just ask them to open the picture of your front strut on their screen and point out the Part you want! They have an exploded view of every part on your car.
You can also try google it youll probably find it on eBay or go pull some off at a wrecker.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
That's because there aftermarket and camber bolts are for the rear. I believe you want either the two bolts for the bottom of the strut or the small camber adjusting screws/bolts. Ask Holden to bring up a diagram so you can point to the part you want.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Try repco they know what it is and where it goes :rofl2:

HSViCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 HSVi Calais 6.0
Thanks all, finally got onto a good Holden spares bloke in Sydney this morning.

For anyone wondering, the part # is 92139192

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
That's because there aftermarket and camber bolts are for the rear. I believe you want either the two bolts for the bottom of the strut or the small camber adjusting screws/bolts. Ask Holden to bring up a diagram so you can point to the part you want.

Strangely enough, when the VE first came out, I struck a few VE's that were missing the camber adjuster bolt, for the front. Some of these VE's had delivery kays on them, so the factory obviously forgot to fit them.

That being said, the suggestion of bringing up an exploded view of the required area at a dealership does go a long way to help explain what the part you actually want.