Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber help

J@m3$

Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VZ SVZ Ute
G'day.

i was hoping there is someone out there who can help me with a camber kit or adjustment of camber on my vx berlina. i keep on cheewing the inside wall out of my tyres and its getting worse and worse. any help would be great. cheers.

vt s

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s s1
You wont be able to do it yourself.
Youl have to take it to a shop specailsing in suspension.
Porbably end up costing upward of 500 dollars.

blseye

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH STATESMAN 5.7
sounds like the same thing im looking at getting done.

This weekend ill do the front bushes, shocks and lowered springs then the rear shocks and springs. and was told id need a camber kit as well. After getting different stories on this, found out i need a 4 point kit. camber and toe (2 x Nolathane kits part #46138A)
as far as i gather series 2 statesmans plus i assume the vx range only need 1 kit. Cost me $95 each from sprints.
The only trouble is i think it may be a little out my wanting the hassle to do myself, as i believe the factory bushes neede to be pressed out plus removal of trailing arms and maybye removing exhaust (from cat back) to make it eaiser to drop trailing arms, so i may end up just paying someone else to fit the camber kits, had a quick quote of $250 to fit but need to confirm this. thats plus the 2 kits $450 all up.
good luck

vt s

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s s1
Yea to put the kit in the whole rear end need to be dropped.
You wont be able to do it yourself as it will need to be properly alligned.
So you got qouted $450 for supple and fitment of the kit?
Thats a decent price.

J@m3$

Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VZ SVZ Ute
sounds like the same thing im looking at getting done.

This weekend ill do the front bushes, shocks and lowered springs then the rear shocks and springs. and was told id need a camber kit as well. After getting different stories on this, found out i need a 4 point kit. camber and toe (2 x Nolathane kits part #46138A)
as far as i gather series 2 statesmans plus i assume the vx range only need 1 kit. Cost me $95 each from sprints.
The only trouble is i think it may be a little out my wanting the hassle to do myself, as i believe the factory bushes neede to be pressed out plus removal of trailing arms and maybye removing exhaust (from cat back) to make it eaiser to drop trailing arms, so i may end up just paying someone else to fit the camber kits, had a quick quote of $250 to fit but need to confirm this. thats plus the 2 kits $450 all up.
good luck

sounds good to me where did you get the price from?

cheers mate thanks for every ones help

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I was quoted $450. But ad another $150 and they told me they have a kit that can get an extra .5 - 1 deg or something ?.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I do the Super Pro 4 point kit for $165.