Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber kit for vs stato.

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
hey guys, atm im running without a camber kit, as my old one chewed itself out, looked all brittle n **** looking, duno how old it was, but it was in the car wen i bought it so who knows. went n got a wheel alingment and im currently running -2.5 degrees camber at the rear, which is gay wen u'v got 20's.
anyway, whats the best camber kit i can get, i know i'll need a 4-point kit, but are their any particular brands that will give me the least amount of neg camber as possible? im gona go talk to my suspension bloke this w/e, n try sort somthing out, but if someone could shed some light that would be great.
cheers.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
id recommend a k-mac camber kit mate, either that or whiteline one if you wanna save a little bit of money...both are top notch.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
ive got a one point kit on mine and it did jack all will a 4 point kit fix the prob on mine? what is the difference between them? as in where are the 4 points theat get fixed?

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
where can u get kmac stuff from, does bursons sell it?
jamie, never heard of a one point kit. 2 point kits only let u adjust the camber, while 4 point kits let u adjust camber and toe. toe is prolly alot more important than camber.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
ahh k, yeh mines a 2point, i think ill need a 4 point kit, anyone know why my right wheel will have more camber than the left? sorry to hi-jack this thread, seems ontopic to my questions..

rgrds jamie

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
someone must kno where to get kmac camber kits from?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
from k-mac....just look them up on the web. i doubt too many auto parts places would stock them, although they may be able to order them in.

2wild4u

Reaction score
i got a noltec on my vr stato, 4 point it got the camber to 0 degrees both sides. beautiful

ruler71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5.0L Police interceptor, VS 11 Statesman 5.0L
I fitted a Noltec extreme kit, 4 point to my VS stato. I have 18" rimms. The rim edge is just out of the guards. I too have got the camber back to zero. My next set of tyres will last longer than 10000 k's.

onsta004

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Statesman Caprice 355ci
Where in W.A. is the best place to have a 4 point camber kit fitted?