Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber Kits

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
I got a 4 point kit a while ago. While it will not fix the problem 100% it does help alot. Its best to get someone to fit it as Not An Abba Fan said it is awkward to do . Also if you do do it yourself there is no way you can do the wheel alignment without the equipment, and it wouldn't take long for your rear tyres to wear out .
My kit was $350 fitted and wheel alignment

Im interested to know where you got yours done too? So far i was quoted $400 for a 2 point kit.

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
No way mate .It was from a place called Strutfit in Dandenong.
damn, it means i would have to drive to Melbourne to have it fitted cheaply,i might suck it up and pay for it here i might ring and get some quotes first.

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Damn thats cheap, Dayvo my camberwear is horrible, how bad was yours before the 4 point kit was put in and how much better is it now?

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Damn thats cheap, Dayvo my camberwear is horrible, how bad was yours before the 4 point kit was put in and how much better is it now?

mine was really bad. I have FE2 in mine . Since the 4 point kit i have got about 40 thousand kays out of the rear tyres and still a fair amount of tread left.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
My old vt i had the 4 point fitted, made all the difference. Mine was so bad i destroyed 2 10000 odd kay tyres. Cut about 2mm into the walls. $400 odd fitted, that was pedders.

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Well, then its logical that a few calls will be made this week to pedders and strutfit. Anywhere else i should try?

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
i dont have much camber wear, i am yet to see signs on my tyres, they have been on 10,000k's , but had a camber check and shes got a tiny ammount of camber not even 1 point.