Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Came up against a Ford Mustang 5.0 (new shape) and....

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Bit of a different story , was sitting at the Stud Road on ramp lights to the Monash fwy . There are 3 lanes that merge into 1 . I was in the middle lane , had a,Teslar on my right and a black very low and very hot sounding VF wagon on my left. Lights turned green and both the Teslar and wagon have floored it. The acceleration on the Teslar was unbelievable, the guy in the wagon only got about 10 metres and backed off

Yea E cars are good at acceleration but they run out of legs at the top.
Tesla are a nightmare with repairs though I would steer clear.

P

Pauldw500

Bit of a different story , was sitting at the Stud Road on ramp lights to the Monash fwy . There are 3 lanes that merge into 1 . I was in the middle lane , had a,Teslar on my right and a black very low and very hot sounding VF wagon on my left. Lights turned green and both the Teslar and wagon have floored it. The acceleration on the Teslar was unbelievable, the guy in the wagon only got about 10 metres and backed off
Yeah I test drove a Roadster a year ago. 4 people in the car and we did a standing 0 to 100 and I counted 3 seconds in my head. The Tesla guy said it was more like 2 seconds but fark talk about hold on!

Totally different ballgame..