Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cams and torque myths.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Some people can't handle facts.

Probably something to do with happy clapping.

Handling facts is an interesting quote.....Makes one wonder why you choose to ignore answering a simple fact about crystal balls.....:(

There is a good suggestion with hand clapping with you and your mate, but that could get me in a little strife, so I'll reframe from making it

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
FFS, why can't we leave our personal **** off the forums?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
NFI @ I beg your pardon
For your info Replying to another persons post (not yours) and expressing thoughts is not wrong or right or assuming anything.

Those thoughts comes from the many many posts you have done looking for a ute and the many many many many much more posted since buying it. From memory You were actually looking for a VE series 2 but price was a big sticky point for you and in the end you chose the cheaper $$ black ute. Your choice and Nothing wrong with that.
You posted many stories about reasons for months as to why available vehicles were not good enough or not worth the market price demanded even from local dealers which you criticized.

If you think someone is making things up, I suggest you go back over the many many many many post entries and read if you want facts and evidence of what you said.
And yes I agreed with another members post, so what, if you dont like that well nobody can help you with it except yourself. Best you dont read things you dont like to hear and please curtail the future use of NFI NoFarkingIdea ;) to anyone.

So one could gather from this post, when buying a vehicle, best to get you to go along and do all the negioating....That way one is guaranteed to buy the perfect vehicle at the perfect price.....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
OK. Lets keep this thread on topic, lets talk about cams!

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
OK. Lets keep this thread on topic, lets talk about cams!
I've just watched the 4 part talk on cams by Stevetech on YouTube.

Makes alot of sense about asymmetrical lobes, and for boosted systems LET the boost make the power.

Definitely worth watching by anyone interested in cams.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yup, seen those. Just be aware he's solely talking about cams for blown motors.

Those 65mm cams are huge.

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Yeah well you and VS5.0 can chummy up all you like Achoo. I will leave the matter there....
There is no chumming up as you assume, I have only ever replied to VS5.0 once in the time I have been on here, be real, stop acting the victim mentality.
You should be more concerned with driving issues that cam setup you have at the moment in reality after all this is a cam post.

Probably something to do with happy clapping.
If happy clapping is what I think you mean, thats not really an appropriate thing to say about anyone regardless of their beliefs. Judge from on their actions and behaviour not faith.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There is no chumming up as you assume, I have only ever replied to VS5.0 once in the time I have been on here, be real, stop acting the victim mentality.
You should be more concerned with driving issues that cam setup you have at the moment in reality after all this is a cam post.

If happy clapping is what I think you mean, thats not really an appropriate thing to say about anyone regardless of their beliefs. Judge from on their actions and behaviour not faith.

Did you miss my posts about keeping this thread on topic?

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
How about just sticking to the topics and leave the keyboard wars alone

Everytime I click to see if a new post has any real on topic info, it ends up with people throwing out and opinions

Like alot of posts here, this topic has been ruined by opinions and innuendo

Tit for tat is for children

Keyboard wars are for muppets

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Cam? Or stroker?