Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cam's not so executive VY... NOW WITH LEATHER!

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
hey mate with the sub install, what did you use to fit it so snug and what is the exact name of the sub + amp because i'm interested in doing a similar job.

clean install mate!

Ummm no idea to be honest clarions haha the subs like 6 years old an the amp is 2 years old in regards to the sub box I bought it from eBay $80 plus postage. Wish I had bought a right hand side on thou

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
hey just wondering how i could get in contact with the person who did you interior lighting? because im going with a blue theme too and want blue lighting too..

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
if you going into the sponsors section he is in there or try his website all his contact details are there.

Welcome to ASR Audio & Electronics Home Page

word of advice though, he is hard to get a hold of sometimes but dont lose patient becuase you just need to keep trying. text him call him email him and he will get back to you and i assure you it is worth the effore he does awesome work.

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
cheers for that mate. if you dnt mind me askin how much did it cost for the cluster, air con and all that to be done?

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
yea fair enough. some of the prices are on the website anyways

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
Springs turned up today, along with another addition - SS headlights. Also picked up a new exhaust Lukey 2.5" system cat back. Should be here with in a week I hope so I will get the springs an exhaust installed at the same time.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299847723.537353.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299847723.537353.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 186

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
Very Nice looking car. You've obviously put alot of work into it and it's looking great. How does the Corner Sub sound? Is it weak cause of the Fiberglass box? Did you have to do anything to the box for the sub to fit in or just straight screw in and connect the terminals?