Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can any one help with a diagram or instructions on how to install a vr v6 turbo kit

tr11py

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
hi i bought a turbo kit a couple of weeks ago brand new off a guy who bought it and lost his licence so i picked it up cheap but only problem is that it didnt come with instructions or a diagram on how to install it..now i do know each kit will differ in the way its built but if any one could help me find a diagram or instructions on how to do a basic install it would be muchly apreciated thanx in advance:whistling

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
mate have a look on the forum for pics of turbo setups, there are heaps of pics on here aswell as a few very informitive threads.
Matt

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
post a pic of the bits you have, most of us can piece it together

300kwv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67
Without seeing the kit, start off with removing the standard exhaust manifolds, its a good idea to replace plugs and leads at the same time as sometimes they can be harder to change later on.

Fit up one side of the turbo manifolds at a time, its basically a big jig saw puzzle so once you get started it all kinda fits together.

Post up some photos and we should be able to assist more.

Cheers

CamdVt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais 6
Hey fellas its 2020 now and it's my turn to turbo a VS Calais V6 any one have a link to some sort of guide
TIA