Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can anyone help me get high and low beams together in projector lights to work in my vy ss ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 vy ss
I’m having an issue when I flick on high beams the low beams turn off and it didn’t pass the rwc so was hoping someone here mite be able to help me out with that ether tell me how to wire it or even come and fix it for me in the next few days before my car is off the rd I can pay for ur time if u can get it to work I’ve already been to an auto elec and they couldn’t fix it thanks in advance to anyone that can help

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I’ve already been to an auto elec and they couldn’t fix it thanks in advance to anyone that can help

i find this part interesting, did they say why?

are these genuine or aftermarket lights?

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Take it to another auto electrician lol, you can do this by using a diode. In the fusebox under the bonnet there is a low beam relay and a high beam relay, you can wire up a diode between high and low relay earth trigger wires so that the low beam relay gets triggered when you flick to high beam.