Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can anyone identify these door cards please

c@l@is

Reaction score
Hi all i haven't had a chance to do much to my car lately but hope to get back to it very soon :)

Cleaning out the workshop i came across these door cards, they are fabric at the top not the usual vinyl or plastic type stuff, anyone know what model or trim code these are exactly and approximate resale value for a full set in good condition

cheers :)

Attachments

• commodore door card.jpg
    commodore door card.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 117

c@l@is

Reaction score
Thanks vslover much appreciated

I found a few VN executive door cards too, not sure if door cards are worth anything or just wasting my time trying to sell them .. hate throwing stuff like this in the skip

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thanks vslover much appreciated

I found a few VN executive door cards too, not sure if door cards are worth anything or just wasting my time trying to sell them .. hate throwing stuff like this in the skip

Can't hurt to put a small price on them and see if they sell.....Generally it's the obvious things people don't think are wanted, actually are....:)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I had a tub with a few bits and pieces that I threw up on FB buy & sell and I got $30. They might not be worth much but they have some value. If they don't sell, gve them away rather than sending them to the tip.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I watch a youtube fella by the name of minjie (I think that's how it is spelt)....He has an LS powered VN executive....The trouble he went to to obtain original executive interior and exterior trim was unreal.....That was complete interior trim, steering wheel carpet, the works...The exterior, bumpers, grill, badges and even hubcaps....

Last video he mentioned he was still after the original grey rear bumper, because his has a black one fitted....So that just shows that even base model stuff is still sort after

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I watch a youtube fella by the name of minjie (I think that's how it is spelt)....He has an LS powered VN executive....The trouble he went to to obtain original executive interior and exterior trim was unreal.....That was complete interior trim, steering wheel carpet, the works...The exterior, bumpers, grill, badges and even hubcaps....

Last video he mentioned he was still after the original grey rear bumper, because his has a black one fitted....So that just shows that even base model stuff is still sort after

See how much a set of VL Exec tail lights will fetch in NOS.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
See how much a set of VL Exec tail lights will fetch in NOS.
Are they selling for that, or is that what eBay clowns are asking. I see clowns on eBay asking $1000 for a shifter console out of a VE that used to cost about $140 at the stealer, but I don't know that people are stupid enough to pay it? Although some may......

c@l@is

Reaction score
I sold a mint grey rear bumper last year for $100 lol .. still have a few vn bits and pieces here but i still have a vn so I'm reluctant to get rid of to many spares incase i need them, I won't ever need executive door cards though :)