Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can i drive a 1998 VT SS Commodore 3.8 Litre Supercharged V6 on my Leaners in NSW?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
yeah i looked at one a couple of years ago at australian fleet sales,they told me they were very rare and that it was worth alot more than a v8 ss so i should buy it straight away...

Lol i'd probably say that to piss it off aswell. I wouldn't buy a super6 SS, unless i was wrecking it and putting the motor in something else haha

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
If its a nice car why not swap the L67 for a standard V6 untill you're off your p's?

Lol then everyone would pay him out that he has a 'mock up' SS lol.
Also just for the record, i dont recommend driving it, mate just got done for driving an XU6 on P's and was a pretty big fine apparenty.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
i live in nsw,
L's - you can drive whatever you own/want
red & green P's - nothing more than a v6. no turbo's, superchargers, v8's yadda yadda. unless you have a damn good excuse that you dotn have access to a car thats not turbo or v8 etc. i know that a kid i used to work with got an exemption from rta or something that he could drive an ss on his p's only to and from work on one route only and if he got caught on any other road he lost it haha

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
as already said you can drive what ever the #### you want on your L'S as long as it is register'd as a car. im petty sure thats Australia wide.