Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can someone fill me in about air bags please

blair44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S UTE
oh alrite is it worth the hassle lol. if you have a look at my ute, i wanna keep the same ride hight as it is now but i wanna be able to lift or for when i go up drive ways but then be able to drop it back down if you kno what i mean ?

uteaddict

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Series 2 Utility
not worth the hassle in my books... decent bag setup $3000 + engineers plate (up to $1000) + the chance of defect if an officer wants to book you for it.

Fletch_QLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
I would think you'd need a minimum budget of $4k including engineers report - and don't expect your insurance company to agree that it is fully sic for going up driveways.

blair44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S UTE
yeh i was thinking sumwere around the 5 grand mark max i just want to be able to raise it and then drop it back down to the ride height its sitting at now

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
yeh i was thinking sumwere around the 5 grand mark max i just want to be able to raise it and then drop it back down to the ride height its sitting at now

Pedders Air Assist - Make light work of heavy loads with Pedders Air Assist - Pedders Suspension
have a look through this info from pedders might help ya~!

rarther than a heavy load you could raise the car with this too higher or heavy load and have same ride height
and the kits add to suspension and do not take away from it
so shouldnt need a mod plate im pretty sure...

blair44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S UTE
yeh i think that those are them ones that go inside you coils for when you have a load on and put it back up so the rear end dosnt say