Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can someone make me a level 3 patch loom!? $$$$$$$$

VS-S-PACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S 5 SPEED MANUAL
Hey guys, i have a level 3 cluster and i want all functions to work! i have the loom in the boot, along with a trip computer, can i pay someone to make it for me? Im in melbourne , i dont mind posting it and i can sort out a way of payment ( Paypal )

m62vpute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP MANUAL S/C 3.8 UTE
Have a read of the 'tripin" thread every piece of info you could possibly need is in there.

If not send a pm to 88greenvn as I am pretty sure he would have done over 100 patch looms by now

OZ38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 T5 SDN & VY V6 M35 UTE
here is the link for patch looms Home
The link is no longer available. Does anyone one here know if this was Shane (polished pennies) & was he selling looms on ebay ? I bought one some time ago & have a question but his mob phone number has changed.

Cheers

Deek

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Shane (88GreenVN) is no longer in Australia and won't be coming back. I have all his stock and may be able to help out. I'll have to go through all his stuff and check to see if there is a VS completed patch loom in the 3 boxes I received.

OZ38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 T5 SDN & VY V6 M35 UTE
Shane (88GreenVN) is no longer in Australia and won't be coming back. I have all his stock and may be able to help out. I'll have to go through all his stuff and check to see if there is a VS completed patch loom in the 3 boxes I received.
All good thanks, I sent Shane a PM on here & he has replied asap. Just had a question about how to get the No1 connector apart on his patch loom that I bought some time ago now.
Nothing happens fast in my shed lol.

Cheers

Deek