Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] can someone tell me whats up with my wagon?

AutoSnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN S2 Exec Wagon
hey there, was wondering if someone could come up and check out this wagon i just picked up, i only bought it for the trans and a few bits and pieces but after buying it got given what i needed by a mate. its got a fair big knock i was thinking it was the harmonic balancer but im not sure. was hoping someone in the Christies Beach area could come give me an idea on what it is.

Cheers,
Ryan.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
any recent burnouts? Revving your car heaps? I got a fair loud knock just before my engine died.. Mechanics told me my engine was stuffed before it happened..

AutoSnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN S2 Exec Wagon
picked it up and did a burnout but it was already doing it, and revving it i can still hear it, mind you not hitting the limiter at all.

AutoSnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN S2 Exec Wagon
nope not like that, it seems to stay the same under revs, or only minor change in speed and sound.

AutoSnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN S2 Exec Wagon
^^ oh and while im at it, i thought that you couldn t chuck a VS trans into a VR. am i wrong? seen a heap of people advertise their VR's with VS trans' on gumtree etc.