Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can you help me wire up this amp?

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
yea mate cheers for ur help, i just wanted an amp for a temp thing while im driving my 'in between' car... ive had my sub sitting here for 4 months and am yet to try it! i think my mate also has one of those dreaded boss amps i can use for a bit. I guess i'll use it till i get something better..
Thanks again!

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
hi everyone, i took the amp back this morning and he gave me a boss amp. Hooked it up today fairly easily and i guess it sounds alright for what it is, definately an improvment from before. One thing tho, when i bridged the amp i connected to the two positive terminals of each channel instead of positive of one channel and negative of the other (as previously stated). Its the only way it seemed to work and im assuming the right way. Also put a hefty fuse on the power cable just in case ;-)

cheers all for your help

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
haha, dont worry ill keep an eye on it

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
They're on sale, $20 at autobarn. A fire extinguisher could just be the best investment you ever made, seriously. :)