Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cannons **postive Feedback**

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i notice that a lot of people feel negatively towards putting a cannon on a commodore, well that may b ok for 5L drivers to complain about them, but us 3.8 are left without any noise or crackling from out tailpipes. now i wish i could have a roaring 5L but i dont, i wanted to hear some positive feedback from anyone who has a cannon on there v6 Or has heard a v6 with a cannon to inform me on what the sound like, if a canno can make a suzuki sound tuff then y not have one on my vn(well hidden ov coarse) hehe! thanks guys

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Cannons don't make suzuki's sound tough?

No positive feedback from me I'm afraid, if you have a 3.8 commo you don't want it looking like a rice box, you just need to add another couple of mufflers and the line. Theres plenty of v6's around that sound great without cannons.

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
No positive feedback from me neither, I've heard a vn with a cannon but the guy ripped it off pretty quick....Rip ya cat off if you want it to go hard and sound tuff

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
do u no how to rip a cat off?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i dont care if it looks ricey or not, like i said its a 3.8 no point tryna make it look like a 5L muscle car, i like rice burners i just like my commodore better plus u cant see the cannon, its too low.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Don't rip your cat off, HUGE fines if your caught.

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Bax said:
Don't rip your cat off, HUGE fines if your caught.
thanx but im sure ill get caught for alot more before i get done for a part u cant even see, for example my cars 1 inch off the ground, i have blue number plate lights, a cracked windscreen, black tailights.. im not fussed with the law, i can do my own RWC so im not worried bout canaries

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
don't do it, i know a guy that comes into my shop that HAD one on his vn6, yeah, it had a bark when he got up it, but the drone at 60kph while inside the car was near unbearable. it lasted all of 2 days. be warned

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Keesh said:
a cracked windscreen......i can do my own RWC so im not worried bout canaries
why dont you fix the windscreen first?
and are you sure you can legally do your own roadworthys?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Keesh said:
thanx but im sure ill get caught for alot more before i get done for a part u cant even see, for example my cars 1 inch off the ground, i have blue number plate lights, a cracked windscreen, black tailights.. im not fussed with the law, i can do my own RWC so im not worried bout canaries

let me guess, you're one of the guys that advocates cutting springs too...............................