Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can't even protect myself on my own property

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Or give them the lighter fluid and then flick a match at them.

It is a joke what is happening these days, if you gave them a flogging you would be in the news for "racial violence" but they wreck your property and threaten you, nothing we can do.

Laws are designed these days to protect scum with nothing to loose from being punished while those of us who put our faith in the system are let down over and over.

Laws are designed to punish those who have something to loose and those who care about their reputation.

Should be that if someone is on your property, you're required to asked them to leave once and after that put out the 12 guage and politely ask them "Nuts or guts?"

M

mwb235

You see this too often nowadays, but it's the best way to say it...

Attachments

• shoot ferals.jpg
    shoot ferals.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 186

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Wow that pisses me off. If an abo f%^&ed with my property or any member of my family i would shoot the animal dead and bury it myself face down.

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Had the same sorta thing happen n when the police got there they told me to flog em within an inch of there life then drag em out onto the road n leave em because not even they can help....

But after hearing that my brain said to itself if i flog 1 or even 2 whats gunna stop the rest of the tribe comming for a go????

No mater what ur f**ked when it comes to those ppl

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
i would probably say... to shout out really loud so the whole neighbourhood can hear u.... HE HAS A KNIFE... then shoot bash or stab em..... u will have 100 witnesses attest to the fact he had a knife...

when it comes to court and they say he didnt have a knife on him... u can say he threatened use of one on you... just because u cant see it doesnt mean it wasnt there if he says he is goin to use on you.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
^^
Herp....

KP, I know what you're saying dude.
why do you think I'm out in ardmona?

Shepparton is a **** hole, I could never raise my family there.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
i got told if you ask them to leave 3 times and they dont there fair game and this was from a cop when we had trouble with some samoans up the road
after telling them to leave three times its called tresspass then you can legally use reasonable and proportionate force but not excessive to the situation, to force them to leave ,that means if they start on you on your property and youve already asked them to leave 3 times you can beat the crap out of them and force them to leave and the law will protect you there is sections in the law that security guards/bouncers use to protect themselves from prosecution and they have the same powers an average citizen has its just most average people dont know the laws regarding this, i know the law regarding this was the biggest part of passing my security licence its all in the crimes act.

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
except u just failed ur security licence quoting that u can ... beat the crap out of them to remove them... u can only use proportionate force as practically required to remove said persons.. anything more is unlawful and u would be prosecuted

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Proportionate forces is speculative terming though.

What seems proportunate to one, may not to another.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
except u just failed ur security licence quoting that u can ... beat the crap out of them to remove them... u can only use proportionate force as practically required to remove said persons.. anything more is unlawful and u would be prosecuted
i actually passed lol,and i said not excessive to the situation also .but if theyre beating the crap out of you on your property and tresspassing you have rights to protect youself.