Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can't even protect myself on my own property

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Bunch of abo's...or black people...you know the ones that centerlink buys metho for? Yeah well anyway...they kicked my overflowing bins over...I go to clean it up and I have them threaten me...they thought it was funny...I get my Missus to bring her car up and I locked up and they still yellin ****...call the cops...get nothing...
I actualy got told I'm not allowed to touch them or I will be charged with assault...what happened to this country...
If I was a hoon or a teenage vandal cops would be on me like white on rice...but a bunch of abo's threatening an entering somebodys property to do damage and they won't hear it...
Makes me feel so safe...
How am a supposed to sleep at night knowing at any moment my car could get smashed or I get broken into and get bashed...
And im the kinda guy that stands my ground no matter what...and here I am with no leg to stand on..
Worst feeling I have ever felt...bring on the beers.
End of rant.

Matty.b

VR with 56,000kms genuine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
i collect firearms from World War I and II, if someone broke into my house and i honestly belived the lives of me or my Girlfriend where at risk...well a 7.92mm K98 Mauser can negotiate far better then i can, i would much rather be on the news pleading my case then lying in Hospital

Please Note: i have not said nor condoned the use of illegal force or stated i would carry out such actions

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Hell i don't care what the law says, if they are on my property they are fair game, law doesn't need to know what happens to em.

Anyone remember the case of Joe Horn in Texas?

Video:

Basically people breaking into his neighbors house, he calls police, they dont come, calls police again, still on the way, tells police he is gonna go take care of them, goes out shoots both robbers dead. Police arrive shortly after, neighbors said he was defending their house and he got no sentence or conviction as far as i remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

knight wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 vp executive v6 auto
i got told if you ask them to leave 3 times and they dont there fair game and this was from a cop when we had trouble with some samoans up the road

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
IIRC there was a home intruder in the US that successfully sued the home owner after he got shot

Unfortunately the police don't do much about any gangs, we have a large group of youths in our area that tag virtually anything, smash bus shelters, etc and all the police do is ask them to move on if they are congregating in a large group

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Thing is guys I'm only a little fella...normally I have some go in me...buy more then 7 fully grown blokes...I cant do ****...maybe I can apply for an abo shooting license?
Sorry for my excessive hate for them but the amount of times I've been jumped and beaten up by myself by a bunch of em and the cops do nothin...I'm sick of it..wish I had a gun

M

mwb235

Bunch of abo's...or black people...you know the ones that centerlink buys metho for? Yeah well anyway...they kicked my overflowing bins over...I go to clean it up and I have them threaten me...they thought it was funny...I get my Missus to bring her car up and I locked up and they still yellin ****...call the cops...get nothing...
I actualy got told I'm not allowed to touch them or I will be charged with assault...what happened to this country...
If I was a hoon or a teenage vandal cops would be on me like white on rice...but a bunch of abo's threatening an entering somebodys property to do damage and they won't hear it...
Makes me feel so safe...
How am a supposed to sleep at night knowing at any moment my car could get smashed or I get broken into and get bashed...
And im the kinda guy that stands my ground no matter what...and here I am with no leg to stand on..
Worst feeling I have ever felt...bring on the beers.
End of rant.

You reckon Shep's bad for those sorta shitheads, you should try West Albury! Kelso (a suburb of Bathurst) is also just as bad.

Nothing you can do about this sort of behaviour except walk away and grin and bear it. The law in this area is an ass.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
you better start on the weights fella, of carry a flask of lighter fluid so you can bribe em off.