Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can't post in trade/ WTB section

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Hi, as the title says! I can't seem to post a new thread in the wanted/swap/trade section. It says I don't have permission or something. Is it because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet?Please could someone sort this for me if thats not the reason? Thanks

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Shortstuff said:
Hi, as the title says! I can't seem to post a new thread in the wanted/swap/trade section. It says I don't have permission or something. Is it because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet?Please could someone sort this for me if thats not the reason? Thanks
Yup, thats the reason. 3 months and 20 posts are required to post in trading post section.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Ok. Thanks. I'll just have to wait a bit!

I know it's a bit of a different subject, but in your sig it says click the scales to add to rep. I can't see anyones scales except mine and i've wanted to give people rep for help in the past! Is it 3 months for that too?

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Shortstuff said:
Ok. Thanks. I'll just have to wait a bit!

I know it's a bit of a different subject, but in your sig it says click the scales to add to rep. I can't see anyones scales except mine and i've wanted to give people rep for help in the past! Is it 3 months for that too?
Yes, the rep points sytem was changed a while back also to stop the previous abuse from some newer members. I think it is also three months but can't find the post that refers to it at the moment.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
OK. Thats sorts me out. Thanks:thumbsup: