Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Caprice V and the Calais V What Door material used inside

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
I don’t think it’s bad for the alcantara because my alcantara is still plush (for lack of a better word) after nearly 48xxx kms I think using the soft bristled brush helps lift the fibres then when you dab with the microfibre cloth picks up any Dirt.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I don’t think it’s bad for the alcantara because my alcantara is still plush (for lack of a better word) after nearly 48xxx kms I think using the soft bristled brush helps lift the fibres then when you dab with the microfibre cloth picks up any Dirt.

All this alcantara stuff is new for me. Next week I will get all the stuff for alcantara so I will do it But I have another Job to do and this job is how to fix the bottom of my Bumper Bar that has severe scratches. The drivers side is worse. Yes the Caprice V was owned and Driven by a woman so you get this. To get this Fixed it would cost over $500 to fix and re-paint but I have another cheaper option. You can see any damage from the front at all

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Leather fronts, vinyl backs.

I think you'll find its a mixture of both. Middle of rear seat in the redline is vinyl. The sides are leather. The middle of a Calias V is leather. The piece at the rear of the front seats of the seat is vinyl but the Calias V is leather. Edges and head rest is Vinyl. Have a look at the SV6 and then the redline to see the difference between the leather and vinyl.

Special editions like the Motorsport and Director had more leather.