Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

caps lock time

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
On another side story
I've seen a 4 Year apprentice come up asking for basic tool's. How the #### can you be a 4 year apprentice and not have tools.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Borrowing them?
Stolen?
Broken?

I've broken more **** then I care to remember and I'm not even a mechanic.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Didn't want to use his good tools on a job site. He said that he is normally supplied tools on job site. If you have no tools than you're not Prepared to work

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah, sounds like a wanker.
Sometime its hard to get motivated to buy your own when your given them. But to not want to get some dirty is just ####en stupid.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
Is it so hard to find people who are good at what they do and won't #### you around in this industry?

2 things you did wrong...

1- you went to repco

2- you went to pedders

nuff said...

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
lol, repco are pretty useless here. Half the time they don't know wtf you're talking about. I use bursons for aftermarket stuff.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
2 things you did wrong...

1- you went to repco

2- you went to pedders

nuff said...

Any of the decent suspension shops in Perth are an hour's drive from home. That place is only half an hour, and they used to do me trade price on all my parts.. Same deal with parts stores.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol I can relate to being served by tools like this. Its worse when you are a female and the automatically think you have nfi what you are talking about and assume they are right and I'm the dumb one :hit: autobarn are the only store I will go to parts for the rest are patronising arseholes or just dipshits and holden is probably the worst of the damn lot

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
lol I can relate to being served by tools like this. Its worse when you are a female and the automatically think you have nfi what you are talking about and assume they are right and I'm the dumb one :hit: autobarn are the only store I will go to parts for the rest are patronising arseholes or just dipshits and holden is probably the worst of the damn lot

same, in fact I persevered with my old local autobarn, & ended up with great bunch of guys & girls there, so much so that now I have moved, and discovered that the local autobarn is the worst one I have ever been in, Im still driving all the way back to my old one, because they know what they are on about, & they dont treat me like a female bimbo.

I never go into SUpercheap unless I know exactly what I want, & always refuse help if Im asked. I dont go into Repco anymore because my BIL doesnt work there & I dont get staff discount now lols