Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Audio Brand "boss"

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I m gonna buy a whole set up for my car in BOSS the deck speakers and Amp and sub. All for $500 i know its cheap but i look alright.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
It won't sound too good, well compared with higher brands.
But if looks is what your after then knock yourself out

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
from what i have been told they are alright for their price, when i was getting my car audio i thought of boss but i decided on fusion, i have heard a boss amp thumb a 15" boss sub and it sounded alirght down quiet (can't exactually crank it in strathfield)

but going off the subject in my opinion you are better off to buy good quality **** i.e fusion pioneer alpine and it will last you 10 years. i hear you asking i can't afford that, i am a trolley pusher earining 520 a fortnight and the trick is lay buy my friend

cheers

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I have seen the package you are talking about from strathfield. It looks alright, but personally i would go for the sony deal they have. Twice the price but i think in the long run it will be better

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
thanks for your help guys, i got talked out of the boss stuff, i opted for all pioneer stuff, i got a deck and speakers and that cost me $600 but it should put out enough bass till i get a sub and amp.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Glad you decided on Pioneer.
What deck and speakrs did u get? Save your money and get a nice Kicker amp & sub to go with it.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yeah good choice my friend went with BOSS and he has had nothing but troubles, it kept skipping and came wp with an error when trying to load the next song causing the passenger to have to skip to the next track before the current one ended!!! Not fun, so a good choice.

R

Robbie

Yeah good choice in Piioneer... I have always had it and always will... They really know there stuff.. even there low end cheap speakers really deliver it will cost you a bit for the sub and amp but u won't be dissapointed....

VK_KICK_ASS, i thin k there is nothing worse than alyby... you spend the whole paying off period frustrated cause you can't have it now!!!!!! but it doesn get you more stuff and it's easier than saving up to buy stuff...

cheers,

Robbie

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Not into layby either so i went with AGC got 6mths to pay and get em straight away.

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
oh well when you earn as little as i do in the long run it is eaiser i only get like 250 a week and i can't exactually go out and spend it all at once, and i am hopeless at saving money so

have fun

scott