Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car audio stores around Olympic Park area in syd?

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
lets see some of these precision installations, im going to want a rewire and i dont want to do it!

Jeff T said:
Another vote for Precision, heard nothing but good things about them and they did a great job on my friend's boot.

Also a vote against Lifestyle. I've seen nothing but dodgy work and high prices from them, including hacking up my door pods, breaking a mates Type-R woofer (cracked basket), ongoing noise issues with their installs blah blah blah.

a couple of my mates got them to install their gear, i must admit it could of been done better, but none of those issues...

with the prices you can easily pull them down, with a little effort.

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I have a couple of pics up in: -

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=40809

It is only a simple install, but they took the extra time to make sure the front splits were mounted nicely and looks really good. I told em to just throw them in cause I was going to buy VP speaker pods and map pockets... But no need to now... :)

The photo's were taken when the sun was going down, so the flash has cpoiled a couple of the pics... But I am going to try and take some more happy snaps over the weekend, if I am not working on my other car...

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
the splits look pretty neat,

i dont know im like a woman i guess, im still deciding weither to do it myself with some mates instead, not cause we like doing it, just cause its a good laugh when we try and do a simple job and it usually takes at least a day...

cheers

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Hehehe.. I know what you mean.. I was going to do mine myself, but I was working on my other car and didn't feel like starting a new project. I buy a lot of stuff from precision, and they look after their long term customers which is also good to see...

Like I said before, Donna there really knows her stuff... And the team there do a pretty darn good job.. I have come across some little teathing problems here and there, and they have always fixed any issues and not been pricks about it... I am a pretty fussy customer also and they get my thumbs up ..:thumbsup:

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
yea precision does top quality work theres also a place at menai called southside car radio who do high quality work and can recommend them coz i've purchased a fair bit of stuff from them

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
just because you have bought stuff off them doesn't mean they can install well.

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
i know that but i hav seen there installs and they are good quality from what i've seen