Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car audio stores around Olympic Park area in syd?

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
hey guys, anyone know of any good audio stores around the olympic park area? as ill be in syd next week for gay ass work, and wanna try pick up a new HU while im there. if not in olympic park, would i have to go out to parramatta, bankstown area etc?

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Hmmm there is Doran pro audio thats at like Padstow not far from Bankstown, or Soundmaster at Hurstville. Not to sure about any right near Olympic Park

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Go straight down Homebush Bay Drive (Olympic Park) To a suburb called Blakehurst. There is a shop called Precission, they do some good deals and know their stuff... Ask for Donna, or PM me... I will give you more info...

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
89vncommy said:
Go straight down Homebush Bay Drive (Olympic Park) To a suburb called Blakehurst. There is a shop called Precission, they do some good deals and know their stuff... Ask for Donna, or PM me... I will give you more info...
Yes i reccomend precission, its right near my house and they have a very good reputation.

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
BeastVS said:
Yes i reccomend precission, its right near my house and they have a very good reputation.

what the address of the store, and if so a website, i might just check it out!

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
It should be good they do very good install's, they have worked on some of my mates car's. And they dont cut any corner's its all quility stuff.

Jeff T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Another vote for Precision, heard nothing but good things about them and they did a great job on my friend's boot.

Also a vote against Lifestyle. I've seen nothing but dodgy work and high prices from them, including hacking up my door pods, breaking a mates Type-R woofer (cracked basket), ongoing noise issues with their installs blah blah blah.