Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car badges off

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
hey ppls

i wanna know is there a place around south east that take off car bages off my car ( i dont want it to cost lots of money) to do it

thanx

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
hair dryer and some fishing line. Take your time and don't apply the heat directly to the badge/surrounding paint. Also if your car has spent a SHITLOAD of time in the sun or conditions that will make it dirty and fade paint, then you may have colour differences when you take the badge off. There are a few threads in here on how to go about this, do a search.

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
im a chick i dont think u see me doing it lol i done it once on my old vs and i ****ed it up like the paint come off i dont want to do it again on vz

i wanna get someone to do it for me dose anyone know where i can get it done

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
well maybe use ur womenly powers and ask one of the brisbane guys to do it for u if u give them a 6 pack, its not to hard just be carefull and take ur time

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
And ask them for a dictionary and some literacy skills while your at it.
As stated, it isn't brain surgery, take your time and don't point the hair-dryer directly at the badge and hold it there.

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
well i dont have any fishing line i start doing it befor with a hair dryer with my nails but i dont want to **** them up i took of half of the e off all ready

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
grammar_crackers_large.gif