Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Bra

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
I was thinking the same because I already have a couple of big stone chips on the bonnet! No one seams to like it but for a long drive like to Warrnambool which I have to go for work, I think I will invest in one!

I have never used one but I assume the area needs to be spotless before putting it on

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Yea it does car bra australia told me that there product is the best and have not had a complaint of scratching naturally give ur car a clean and bra b4 u put it on like everyone says u pay what u get

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey vessme did you get it yet how does it look and does it fit well i will be going to Adelaide and would be good for the trip
Thx

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Hey Holeman iam getting it tomorrow as iam leaving tomorrow night live in the south east so its on the way to Sydney so he will wait for me i wasnt to get it but saves me alot of time cleaning and if i can avoid chips it would have done its job.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Car Bra Australia are the only custom fit car bras. They're great! They do what they're meant to do PERFECTLY and don't look too bad considering they're protecting your car. They won't damage your paint (if you put it on a clean car) and you will love just taking it off after a hwy trip and having a clean front end.

Mine:

CarBra-1.jpg