Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Bra

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Looks good CSP how much you get it for vessme i asked them and they said $385 have a VE ssv same front as yours.
Have a safe trip

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
its a pretty logical purchase considering these bloody locusts arnt going to disappear anywhere too quickly! easy to clean car and bra just the high pressure on the bra after a big drive.

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thx vessme will ask for a cash price over the net they were $385 if you can let me know how it goes with the cooling side of things i know there is a flyscreen like mesh where the air vents are but they seem small.
Thx and when you get back try and remember appreciate it

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
i paid 350 for mine.. cash but not all black.. the place in melbourne is the best, i got one off ebay and it was shayt, cant go wrong with the place in campbellfield..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
p.s. dont hate on the chev badges, ive ditched them but still think they look good..

VEV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina 6L
Have you ever considered something a little more permanent to protect the front of your car. I had this on the front of my old car for 5 years. After 5 years, not one scratch or chip. It's almost invisible and doesn't craze or "yellow". Its not cheap, but a MILLION times better looking than a car bra.

Clear Car Bra - Paint Protection Film for Car or Bike

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
yea i had a look at that but a bit expensive at least can take the bra off when u get back from a long trip