Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Bra

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
I was thinking of getting a car bra since iam doing a trip to Sydney regretted it last time took ages to take the bugs off iam in Melb and there is a place called car bra australia and want $350 for it anyone have had any other brands that fit nicely
Cheers

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I'm metaphysically and artistically against them. Or in other words, I just figure that the car is going to get chipped, dirty, scratched SOMEWHERE.. so just drive it and enjoy it. I think they look nasty. I'd rather spend the time clearing the bugs off, personally.

The car bra ones are really the only ones that seem to be 'tailored' though - however there are clear bras - they look like a 6yo has tried to contact wrap their own school books, but they're less obtrusive than the black ones. Duco Scratch Online Store:

They come fitted as optional extras to porches, lambos, etc - but most owners just have them removed (massive pain in the arse to do)

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Iam not fan either think as well they look ugly but the bugs i no i wont wash it when i get 2 syd 4 the week but wen i arrive maybe Tinsnips can give it a scrub 4 me lol
i think if i get it will be from car bra australia good reviews

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
I've had 3 different car bras from car bra Australia and the quality and fit was always spot on.

Yes they are ugly but they are great for long trips and that was the only time I would use them.