Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Loans

D

DaveP

hey guys, im 18 and got a VN bout 2 months ago. its all payed 4 but i need more money for modifications ect. what does every1 think about taking out car loans and where are the best places to go. a loan is a last resort 4 me coz im not earnin enough.

also i brought a new head-unit lest week, Pioneer DEH-P4550, and am hell stoked with it. id dont have MP3 but oh well, when i get more cash. anyone else got the same? if ya dont and ur after a nice head-unit for like under $500 get into it.

catch ya's later
dave

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
i dont think you should start borrowing money for mods on your car while you are still buying it,,maybe once you have paid it off then think about it,,because any of the mods you make and the money you spend on them generally will not give you much more value on the car if you sell it.if you have cash well go ahead but remember you still have to repay that loan for the mods and if you sold the car and still owed on the loan for mods ,well that wouldnt be real cool paying somthing off that you havent still got
cheers fergi