Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car not responding to key,

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
i locked my car last night, the key button would not unlock it, the key does not fit sometimes, luckily the boot could be unlocked this time, any ideas why my keyless entry would not work??? i figured it was because the battery was flat inside the unit, but apparently its not because after we got into the car and crawled through the boot it was working fine again.

anyone have any ideas??

Thanx in advance.

Mark

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I'd Say that if your key is only fitting every now and then and only workin every now in then it may be time for a replacement. It's not expensive to get a new one. most of all the shoe and key cutters in the major shopping centers can do it for under $100

minitsbay

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
what S.T.K.E said is being true we can cut and program them but you say sometimes your key doesnt fit so even if you do get one recut from yours its going to be the same **** fit so just remember that

your fob could just be on its way out so sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt might be worth just getting a new fob reprogrammed see how that goes