Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car ordering dramas

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Really only you can answer this. Has any money changed hands? What does the contract say? I would assume that you signed the contract before the end of the year that you get the bonus. It's not your fault Holden can't supply what you signed for. Read the fine print.

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
Really only you can answer this. Has any money changed hands?
$1000 deposit left via credit card
What does the contract say?
New VE SSV manual nitrate
I would assume that you signed the contract before the end of the year that you get the bonus. It's not your fault Holden can't supply what you signed for. Read the fine print.
Signed last week but apparently for the dealer to get the bonus, car has to be delivered by 24 Dec 08

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
**** the dealer. If its not in your contract thats not your problem.

Just as you have bought a new car, not a demo/showroom model. Tell them you'll take the feb car ;)

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Yep... stick to your guns and get a FEB 09 build if you can... you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period from when you sign the contract anyway.. so you are entitled to your deposit back in full if you are not happy for any reason....

but if you do take the one "found" at engadine ( didn't know holden had a yard there)

I would be demanding a serious discount.....

and lol at the lego guages.. i know what you mean... they look like something out of a 80's video game.....

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
but if you do take the one "found" at engadine ( didn't know holden had a yard there)

exactly what i was thinkin, im around engadine alot, and have never seen a holden holding yard, i thought there was one at kirrawee behind the dealership

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
I know, it seems like bs to me too. I was told that the reason that it became available was that the other parties finance fell through. Funnily enough, they wouldn't hold a car for me until my finance was approved, go figure?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
oh ok didnt know they changed them, i think my09 started in july-august?

I have an MY09 with the 3 guages in the centre. It was built in June this year. I'd probably push to accept the old stock but at a substantial price reduction.

Reaper

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
Hi all,

I wil lbe taking delivery of a crunch MY09 SSV manual very soon, thanks for you advice. Although it wasn't silver like I wanted, I have always liked crunch but thought it was only a limited colour ...

The build date of the crunch SSV is 21/05/2008 which make it MY09.
Does anyone have an SSV that was built on or before this with the new three gauges? Or I guess the old two lego gauges?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Is that the one they tried to offload, or a 3rd car into the mix?

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
No this is the latest offer