Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Resprays in melbourne

RickJames

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Just wondering if anyone has gotten any spray work done recently anywhere in melbourne, if they could tell me the details and any comments on the service provided.
I'm looking to get my bonnet, roof and boot lid resprayed and as far as I can tell it'd be cheaper to buy a new car and have money enough left over to blow up mine in spectacular fasion than to just get a few parts resprayed.
It needs a quick rub back, spray and bake. The color is holden Cardinal Red.

I will be getting a new car soon and I realise VNs are ****. It just has a bit of centimental value. I've had it almost 3 years now and it runs like a dream, starts up first time everytime. I'm its second owner, bought it from an old couple. The old man was the head mechanic at holden in my home town, where the car was bought. It's only done ~200,000kms and 90% of my driving is done on the highway to and from uni and work on the weekends (home). Running on gas now it costs me $5-6/100kms on the highway TRUE, I recently did 500kms 90% highway, refueled in melbourne for ~$25!
The only time its ever broken down was when the fuel pump died last year.
I just want the body to reflect the years of trouble free motoring before I hand it on to my brother.