Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Sales Stats

jacko

Reaction score
the RACQ, NRMA, RACV, etc. magazines have published an article about the 'Chart Toppers' -- Sales for '04. I am glad to say that the good old Holdens are leading the way with top sales for 2004, closely followed by Toyota, then Ford.
The Commodore is leading the Large car category for sales, followed by Falcon, and Mitsushitti.

Good to see that the good old Holdens are Leading the way for us Aussies (and Kiwi's!)

Cheers

Jacko

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Ahh the way it should be and the way it has been for the majority of the last decade..(i think ford snuck one in somewhere)

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
GO holden

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Wow, looks like Holden's marketing team aren't as bad as I thought

Seriously though, I am surprised that Holden came on top again. Not that I'm complaining

Hopefully the VZ series will blow Toyota and Ford away and keep some competitive prices happening! The new engines that are going to be built should be a life saver for Holden, because my opinion is that what they're using now is not modern enough and needs to be left alone.

Go Holden!!!

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
when you include commercial vehicles and 4WDs i think toyota wins. also they export a load of cars too.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
wooooooooohoooooooooo, we rock!