Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car sitting lopsided

vxs93

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX s-pac manual
Hey guys, I just put new shocks and springs in my car however the rear right wheel is sitting about 10-15 mm higher than the left. Should I try and re seat the rear springs or will the rear level out with a bit of driving?

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
It will probably sit perfect once you sit in the drivers seat. :thumbsup:

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 vt berlina series 1 V6
Hey guys, I just put new shocks and springs in my car however the rear right wheel is sitting about 10-15 mm higher than the left. Should I try and re seat the rear springs or will the rear level out with a bit of driving?

did you check springs for left and right labels? usually drivers side is a bit stiffer to level out car a bit when your driving car by yourself, extra weight to one side. Also check if rear springs are fasting the right way and both the same. I had this happen when i put my lovell springs in, would get a clunk every now and then as spring was trying to rotate to correct angle

vxs93

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX s-pac manual
Cheers guys, the car levelled out after a bit of driving, the springs must of settled into place.