Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Vandals .... wtf do i do ?

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
Or, go on the dull.. And your home 24-7 .. but thats not good, people need to work lol unless your unable to.

Sounds like, these people may know you?
Or.. think you show off for some reason ?
OR.. there just jealous and tagin your car

i couldn't go on the doll, loving my apprenticeship waaay too much

yea they know who i am, used to go to school with them and never liked them ... but did nothing to them ... i don't show off that for sure that attracts too much attention ...

jealous of my car +1 for that ... id be jealous to if all i could afford was a kia mentour on pimpin 15''s

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
The problem is the fact that you have spoken (ie:identified) yourself to the cops and the moment breathe on their car - as unfair as it is - the Kia halfwits will be down to the copshop dobbing

you in.

If you were thinking about getting away with dealing out some retribution then you should have thought about that before doing the "right" thing because you are joining the dots for them.

It's a sad fact in life that you work hard to get something nice and some jealous lowlife wants what you have without getting off his a$$.

As said before - buy a clunker and leave your good car at home, for a few hunge you can sleep well :gun2:

Cheers John

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Play it absolutely straight and legal - they probably have less to lose than you in this regard.

Do not react (visibly) in any way as this is why people do these things: to get a reaction. Patiently continue to promptly wash off all and anything that ends up on the car (hopefully nothing that will damage the paint will be used).

Pictorial evidence of the scumbags in action might be useful in engaging law enforcement if you can arrange to obtain it. The little CCTV cameras are pretty cheap - <$200 - and will run of 12 or 5V although I guess that setting one up may be difficult. Maybe in another car in a car park?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
'Treat others the way you would like yourself to be treated'

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
mmmm ^^ exactly whats holding me back .... i'll just ride it out i guess ... good excuse for a re-spray =D

If I were you, I'd just check you tyres .. breaks etc, just to be safe :)
I know it's being paranoid.. but just in case :)

All the best with dealing with em tho !!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hey mate, lived in the same situation for four years. Car's vandalised and stolen numerous times, house always broken into, damaged. Nothing you can do unfortunately. These scum low life fks will continue to get away with it because the cop's know they got no money to pay for damages.

Sad to say but the best and only thing you can do is keep your cool, drive a shitbox and get out of the hell hole when you can. Leave the scum to die out slowly.

They got nothing to lose and nothing to do other than steal and destroy other people's property. Temptation will alway's be huge when it comes to getting revenge but do not lower yourself to there level. FK them all to hell!

Sounds like i am a bitter and twisted bugger but i spent a lot of nights pondering what the hell can be done to stop the **** that the OP is talking about! The only answer is get out of town.

If your too mean to them they will destroy your car and house.

If your too nice they will always come over and demand grog, lifts and drugs! AND they will still destroy your car and house!

Lose lose situation living in a shithole!

End rant

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
maybe it wouldn't be the smartest thing for u to teach these blokes a lesson yourself, as others have said u would be the first bloke the cops would look at. however theres nothing stopping u from getting a lynch mob together and pointing them in the right direction. it wont be too hard to round up a mob of blokes who love bashing natives where you're from