Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car wont start code 13 and 24

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
probably head gaskets or something then. can you do a vid of it cranking with no charger belt on so we can here it it sounded low on compression to me but hard to tell with the charger whining.probably blown the head gaskets out under the inlet or something is it turning over real easy

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
watched the vid again in sure you dont have any compression :d

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Yeah it most likely is head gaskets :p i think it got to a hot temp and didnt like it at all with boost aswell.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha as long as the rings havnt melted.headgaskets are easy though.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
yeah just need the time, i want to get another motor and build it for boost, but i need something to get me around and about, also just bought a Gtech now i cant test it when i get it haha damnit.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
my mate is running a $57 engine he got off ebay runs happily at 16psi every day with his big turbo. i saw you finally won a g-tech at last about time aye

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
yeah man, got in trouble for chatting in a post agout a gtech :p, what type of head gaskets he running? i blew them awhile back haha stock tune and injectors on 2.7psi ish, now on 4.8psi and blue tops with a foam tune, and Felpro race head gaskets but yeah not sure what gaskets i will get next pretty sure when it was running it was just alot of air coming out the exhaust but couldnt really tell.

But yeah if i could get a cheap engine and ARP head bolts aswell some goodies for the next engine i build or just throw a stocker in it now and pull mine out and rebuild i already did bigends and mains not pistons or rings but that could be something to look into.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
hes just running the engine as he bought it stock as a rock high KM engine same 2bar$5d tune and 2 bar like you will be running as a base tune i did.need good injectors hes running XR8 ones 30lbs .by bluetops do you mean magna injectors they are so small they are nearly the same as stock

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
they are 775 injectors out of a magna, its not leaning out or anything, still on the 1bar tune untill i get a 2bar of a mate and more boost, i think thestig is running the same injectors on 7psi, could be wrong though.
Still made 154rwkw :p

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha 1 bar + boost equals your engine LOL happens every time