Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Caradvice.com.au: HSV E Series 2 range spied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Not that it shows much......

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ru2VaoDs6OI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ru2VaoDs6OI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

If the purpose of that is to entice you to buy the new model, it isn't very succesful. Advertising agencies get paid a lot of money for some really stupid ads and that's one of them.

hsvtj

now cruising..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon, VS Statesman 5.0
These might be real photos of a car somewhere but i doubt the released model will look exactly like that. i hope it doesnt anyway, its too busy, but surely, HSV will do the right thing in the end.

I had read in the paper a while back that they had spied two door VEs and some sort of HSV with a turbo or something.. who knows if any of it will ever see the real world though..

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
hahahahhahhahahahahahah

aZk.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
I don't care what anyone says or thinks....I like the look of it...but thats my opinion :p ....be good if u can have the option of having that finish if they do go with something different

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Just way to much going on with that car it looks like they just raided the parts bin and said cover every part of the car with vents lights and what ever you can find!

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
looking at the pictures again (due to the video showing.... nothing?) I wouldnt mind it if it didnt have the vents in the rear bumper... those are just shocking. They barely work on the subaru libery, and dont work at all on any other car... they DONT belong on a v8.

So those rear bumper vents need to go HSV!!

Cav

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
cav.bigblog.com.au
Members Ride
VE II Omega Ute; Fairmont Ghia
What's happened to car design now that we have add ons everywhere?
You name it, stripes, vents, fog lights, blackouts, skirts..... I could go on.
At least they have the right name for the things they put on the back of the car.... spoiler.
Cars now look like they were designed by a committee.
Maybe I'm getting too old to follow the trends

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What's happened to car design now that we have add ons everywhere?
You name it, stripes, vents, fog lights, blackouts, skirts..... I could go on.
At least they have the right name for the things they put on the back of the car.... spoiler.
Cars now look like they were designed by a committee.
Maybe I'm getting too old to follow the trends

I think the problem is that adding all that plastic **** isn't very expensive to do for the manufacturers, but they can charge a bomb for the car on the market. No doubt about it though, HSV appear to have lost the plot badly with recent releases and it doesn't look like things are about to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.