Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

carbon fibre rear spoiler

jamiebrown

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS acclaim
thanks guys, think i will give a spoiler a miss altogether, save my money for something better. had a look at the ricer of the day thread, those cars look terrible. rear wing definitely dont look good on commodores. no doubt my car would end up on that thread with something like that.

jamiebrown

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS acclaim
actually might go the vs ss bootlip spoiler they do look great and only $140 on ebay.

SuperSixty6

Alto Rullo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Landcruiser TD
I'd go a big carbon wing man, Like the one you posted.

It doesn't just visually look awesome, But a mates cousin said his mate put one on a VS and got reasonable gains in cornering, Car was allot tighter with less body roll.

WTF is this in MACE ? Steve you are too nice...

MACE

Reaction score

It doesn't just visually look awesome, But a mates cousin said his mate put one on a VS and got reasonable gains in cornering, Car was allot tighter with less body roll.

LOL Probably :p

But I do enjoy helping people out I guess when they ask nicely kind of thing :)

In saying this though it is getting harder to help out these days, would be nice to have a customer service rep here so we can help more people out

Cheers,
Steve

jamiebrown

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS acclaim

i can only get it off ebay so i dont wanna pay big $$$ for a spoiler and have my car ending up looking like a ricer. if i want extra downforce i might as well just spend that bit extra on a lowering kit. im pretty new here so i didnt mean to post it in mace but im grateful for the help, thanks.