Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Cargo Barrier Question

assilem

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Wagon
Hi all, we have a VY wagon with this cargo barrier installed.
We didn't get any kind of user guide for it and are trying to work out what the swing out bracket arm things are for and the M shaped kind of bracket??
Thank in advance
<BR><BR>
cargobarrier.jpg

timbo888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i'm not 100% sure, i bought a cargo barrier second hand for my wife's car and didn't get instructions either.

i think you use the different brackets for different mounting positions, ie some brackets for mounting behind backseat, the other brackets for if you mount it behind the drivers seat. at least that is the case with my one, mine is for a hyundai suv though

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
If you fold the seats down the top will clip into the front mounting points in the roof, and the m bit folds down to rest on the bump over the drive shaft between the 2 passenger foot wells.

assilem

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Wagon
If you fold the seats down the top will clip into the front mounting points in the roof, and the m bit folds down to rest on the bump over the drive shaft between the 2 passenger foot wells.

Ahh haa! Thank you! Now it makes sense. I'm assuming the lower arm brackets then connect to the same points. Now why couldn't they put this in the manual!!!