Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

castle headers ls1

VP-EXCHASER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive BT1
I've recently taken on ls1 and t56 conversion. Brought the whole kit from cae. The extractors I got were the 4 into 1s with 1 7/8" primarys.

The question I have is, has any one been able to get those exact pipes to fit? Mainly drivers side.

VP-EXCHASER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive BT1
Yeah I've read that, different design. Pretty much sums up their efforts in how far they go with designing for ease of fitment.

Will hopefully get a refund and get some custom pipes pieced together.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Pacemaker might be able to help you out there.

VP-EXCHASER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive BT1
Called cae today, foot well requires mods. They put me onto a instructions sheet in the documents section of they're website. Doesn't say anything about the mods needed when looking at the product Page and they failed to tell me when originally purchased. But not to worry, will be worth it in the end.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I just finished my set in the VC, 1 3/4" short primary (about 27") with merge collectors. I still have the starter on the drivers side, but I sectioned the chassis rail on that side about 45mm so I had room for the headers. Still tight though, starter and rack have to come out to get both sides in and out.