Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Castlemaine Rod Shop Supercharger Kits????????

hoarey85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Hi all

jus wondering what every1 thinks of these kits that Castlemaine hav i am able to pick 1 up off a mate that has had near no use for only $1000 for the full kit,

what i was wondering is how reliable these are??
and if you can get high PSI pulley kits for these superchagers??

Cheers
Hoarey

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
They are worth $2k plus postage so $1k in good nick is a good price. You can get a 6psi pulley (std is 3psi) search this section of the forum a few people have them. CRS kits are cleaned up toyota superchargers designed for 2L cars so they are limited. So long as your engine is healthy you will be able to bolt it on and run with it. BTW only one question mark is necessary to get attention :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I came into this thread about to tell you to buy the stuff yourself and do it that way, at 1800 its a deadset ripoff, but for 1000 off a mate, thats worthy.

Go hard.

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Just a note remember to advise your insurance company your premium will go up but you will then be covered in the event of crash. Also you may need to have it certified by an engineer depending on your state

hoarey85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
yeah mate don't you worry i thought of that a long time ago as its been my main concern in puttin 1 on...

we're fitting it tomo im pumped as hell, don't think the tyres are gonna last long, so i hav already priced a new set...lol

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
goodluck man, provide pics when you can

Cheers
MaT