Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cat steering wheel

jdls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss 5.7L
how do you install the cat steering wheel, what wires to what wires, lol have had it 4 ages just cant work it out :( any help

Devils_Thunder

Riding high...
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2010 Captiva.....
Cat 10 - Instructions

This Should Help,

Red -> Accessories
Black -> Ground
Blue -> Antenna Out

HOLDEN VT/VX ->
Confirm the vehicle’s Black/White trace is ground (factory). Connect CAT10 Brown to vehicle Brown. For Calais, Statesman, Caprice & Monaro V8, ground the vehicle Black/Yellow trace & connect CAT10
Brown to vehicle Brown.

Depending on what head unit you have and how you are using it (direct or infra-red) will determine where you put the jumpers. (across 1 to 5)

For your model car you shouldn't need any jumpers from 6 to 10. Ref lower half of page 2.

See how you go with that, I may be able to help with any other Qn's if you've got any.

Jamesrules01

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY Commodore acclaim s2
help with cat 10 (car audio)

Hey i am needing help with my cat 10. i have just put in a new kenwood dvd player (dnx7320)commodore, i have installed the cat 10 excactly how it says in the intructions red to acc and black to grnd, the jumper config is 1,3,4 for kenwood direct connect and 7,10 for vy commodore. I have Ground the vehicles Black/Yellow trace and connect CAT10 Brown to vehicle Brown. i have cut the 3.5mm jack off and conected the grey wire only to the kewood direct conect cable. but nothing. Have i missed anything? If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, cheers