Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CD player Blaupunkt 2003

Adam SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina SS
Hello guys, I have been trying to burn some songs on CDs but they dont work on player (Blaupankt Lumina 2003) I used slow speeds like 4x & 8x also I closed the CD but didnt work out, how to burn songs on a CD that will work ??

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
What format are the songs that you are trying to copy to CD? If they are MP3, MP4, or basically any compressed form then the factory CD player will not play them. If you have the original CD's and you just want to make up playlists then you must copy the entire track from the original in a CD to your computer, and then copy to the new CD.

As a quick test download a WAV file and copy it to the CD and see if the player accepts it...

Last edited:

tHe_sTiG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
The Blaupunkt CD players in the VY and VZ are very finnicky about the burned CDs you play in it :bang:

Download your songs as flac files and then use Burrrn to burn your music to your CD-R. And I mean only CD-R, nothing else will work. Use a speed of 8x to 12x. Burrrn will automatically unzip your flac music files to the wav format typical of an audio cd. You'll end up with a cd close enough to the Red Book specification recognized by all audio cd players.

I'm recommending wav files as they will give you the best sound quality as compared to other music formats. Whether you choose mp3, or wav you'll only be able to fit 17 or 18 songs per CD. CD measures it's capacity by the total time your songs take: about 74 - 80 minutes at max.

I've done this on my VZ Commodore through trial and error, and quite a bit of research. Still not sure about the best CD-R to use for best quality and compatibility, it takes time and patience to find out. I currently use Maxell and TDK CDs, both work quite well.

Here's the site for the CD burning software
www.burrrn.net

Hope this helps :thumbsup: Good luck and enjoy those beats :w00t: