Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cd Player Broken

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Got a company car again - VX Exec - poor thing has been badly treated. Got 25000 on the clock, and already there are chips in the paint with rust spots. Just spent 2 hours detailing her inside and out and it still looks a mess in my opinion.

Anyway, there is a note stuck on the stereo that a cd is stuck in the player. Anyone got any ideas how I could eject it? Quite frankly having to drive around listening to the radio is going to drive me INSANE.

D

death-from-above

I think that some CD players have a force eject button like a CD ROM drive where you insert something like a straight paperclick which spits out the CD incase the motor for the CD tray is broken, other than that consult the handbook or go back to the dealer. Is it under warranty?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
First thing I looked for was the small hole to insert a paperclip or the like - no joy there.

It is a fleet car, so I daresay the dealer will fix it - just I want the CD player working NOW, not sometime next week after arranging to drop it off for repair etc etc *sigh*

You know us women - impatient and want everything NOW

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
if you feel the need for some fun rip it out and pull the back cover off it and push the cd out manually or alternatly get a thin pise of paper push eject while flicking the cd up