Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cd player

Nathan72

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 3.8
hey everyone i had my old cd player and put it in and didn't sit proberly in the dash so i disided to take it out and but the stock one back in i've put in the wrong codes 3 time but i now have the write one how can i reset the sterio so i can enter them

NeilB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
If you go to your Holden Dealer they will be able to give you the Code, I think they get it from your BCM code or if you can give them you serial number of the radio they will help.

Nathan72

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 3.8
i already have the code i just need to be able to bring the screen bak up on my stock cassett player so i can type it in

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
he obviously found the code afterwards,

as to the problem, i think you leave it for like 30 mins & you will be able to try again? or disconnect your battery? one of the too

RoboticCherry-Coke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1
nah i believe it is 1hr on acc for the stock headunit or you could unhook the battery for 15 mins... my headunit had a fault and wouldnt accept the correct code so i just put in another one... a stock headunit out of a VS Statesman :p

calaisman

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim
ha.. i couldnt get mine to sit right either, still in there now. and still crooked :)

aa23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
I've got a kenwood cd player, and it fits just fine. But i took it out, to try our a mp3/cd player I bought for my mum, and with the heatsink thingy on the back, it was just too long, and stuck out by about 2cm.
So i changed them back again.