Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Census 2021

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
$300 Samsung phone. Not $1000 IPhone.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I hit a purple internet icon to get on JC. New tabs open with a Google page.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
As long as it supports current apps it won't matter what the phones worth. Just check you have Chrome installed

Like this? Samsung browser. Junk.

Screenshot_20210803-222724_One UI Home_1.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I get apps from Playstore. I only have a few apps as I don't need the phone for much. Mainly JC while I'm at work. I had to upgrade my phone a year or so ago because old one couldn't get MyGovID and I need that app to report our client numbers to the Gov.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm a bit old school and just use what I know how too. Up until a year ago I was still using Internet Explorer on my work and home computers.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
AWS. Nothing wrong with any of them if you know what you're doing. Power in numbers and diversity

(off topic)

It's just that Google has quite a knack at siphoning off peoples personal 'stuff' ....accidentally on purpose.
And Amazon corporate culture is ...well...you know....works with governments

I'm using Firefox with DuckDuckGo search engine, and YouTube/(Google) won't let me watch videos anonymously
I get the below warning. I never get this warning if I use Google search engine.

YT.PNG

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I'm a bit old school and just use what I know how too. Up until a year ago I was still using Internet Explorer on my work and home computers.

Staying up to date is in your best interests for security. Nothing is perfect but older browsers just don't get the love from exploits and are lacking in the latest Web standards. Samsung is notorious for this and IE isn't supported anymore. Look after yourself mate. Always happy to help, feel free to DM

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
(off topic)

It's just that Google has quite a knack at siphoning off peoples personal 'stuff' ....accidentally on purpose.
And Amazon corporate culture is ...well...you know....works with governments

I'm using Firefox with DuckDuckGo search engine, and YouTube/(Google) won't let me watch videos anonymously
I get the below warning. I never get this warning if I use Google search engine.

View attachment 224884

They sure can. EULA's have a lot of fine print. It's not hard to protect a platform from the provider though, with the right skills and cash. Us singular clowns don't get the luxury. Even incognito leaves plenty of fingerprints