Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Centrelink Stickers.. Someone Copied!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
in the bunbury area!?
I'm talking about the melbourne S/E suburbs (peninsula!)..

OK.. maybe I'll get the thread title changed to "YES I KNOW THERES 143256 STICKERS OUT THERE.. BUT I STILL WANT PEOPLE TO WINGE AND SAY THEY'VE SEEN IT ON THE CAMIRA DOWN THE ROAD AND THE BOENG 747 AT MELBOURNE AIRPORT.."...

Shiit.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I think those stickers may seem funny (btw they aren't anymore every man nd his dog has them). But they are stupid in the sense that they may provoke someone that thinks you are another dole bludger into doing something nasty to your car.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Julie.. Exactly right..

At meets/cruises on two occasions I've had soemone come up to me, and go absolutely balistic, ready to put me on my arse (usually im sitting hter with the boot up and music going).. until I tell them im working full time, and show them my boss' business card.
never had anyone do anything nasty to the car, apart from one very minor keyscratch incident - polished out, and someone reversed into the front end and cracked my numberplate cover.

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
is ONCOMPO still around?
haven't seen that in about a year.

yeah hes still drivin round but mainly in the northern suburbs

blakestone01

No dice..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk
The guy with the camira probably isn't joking.. I mean who in their right mind would spend money on a camira!

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
the centerlink stickers can be bought and have been around 4 years trent you would be a fool to think you made it up and everyone else is coping you

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
He didn't think he made it up you fool, he said that he believes a person LOCAL to him copied his idea.

Can't people read?

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
is ONCOMPO still around?
haven't seen that in about a year.

Yea I seen it at the small car sunday show'n'shine last weekend.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
The purpose of the thread is that car was spotted 15.. maybe 20 mins from my house.. so chances are that it has been copied from me (im the only one I've seen in the area that has that type of sticker).

It wasnt' a bitching thread - therefore it's in the Jokes and Humour section, for a bit of a laugh

I'm talking about the melbourne S/E suburbs (peninsula!)..

He didn't think he made it up you fool, he said that he believes a person LOCAL to him copied his idea.

I'm fully aware that people can buy these stickers, how do you think I aqcuired mine?

When you come to the Peninsula area's of Melbourne's S/E suburbs (Frankston, Mornington etc) where I live 15 or so minutes from both suburbs. if you see more than two [the camira pictured, and my VR].. Then please be criticising.