Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

chaging headligt globs on wm caprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf SV6 Jungle Fever
I have HID in my high beam in my WM Caprice and they make a huge difference, really bright and white. Great mod!

Marsss

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice
so other than buying the OEM low beam from Holden which is ridiculously priced, what's an aftermarket alternative?

Marsss

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice
So what's the alternative to the low beam aftermarket wise? Holden want 195 for the bulb, there's gotta be something better out there.

TrickyRicky08

Reaction score
Members Ride
wm caprice 6.0
I’m wanting to enhance my low/high beam in my series 1 wm caprice. What do I need to buy for this?
Also I’ve bought some globes for most of the car to improve their look. The reverse lights I got are led’s but they are rated 6000 in the spectrum. They are that blue that they are useless as reverse lights. What should I have aimed for about 4300? Or 5000?
Cheers everyone

David Sluchniak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm caprice
applaud him for hacking up his car? LOL. im all for people working on their own car, but theres no need to "modify" parts for such simple tasks.

are you going to take a holesaw to the boot trims when you cant get the tail lights out?

for anyone else who sees this thread and thinks what you did was a great idea, heres how its done. rather easy, dont really even need to jack the car up or remove inner liners. just push them out the way while you undo the 2 bolts.

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/wm-caprice-high-beam-light-upgrade.151347
Mate the link doesn't work can you point me in the right direction
Cheers

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Removing the front bar will be the fastest and easiest option for the dealership. It takes 10-15 minutes to remove at the most.