Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Changing lifters

HBDCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VT Calais SII L67
im going to be changing the lifters in my l67 in the next few weeks, and after having a look at your website u seems to have everything i need, except the hydraulic lifters do you stock these at all and if so how much?

also i couldnt find supercharger to manifold gasket either.
im still deciding if i should just pay abit extra and get the 25mm insulator kit aswell, is it worthwhile?
can i fit the 6mm insulator in without rail extenders?

so im after
inlet manifold gasket kit,
lifters
supercharger to manifold gasket
whats that and postage to 2320

MACE

Reaction score
“im going to be changing the lifters in my l67 in the next few weeks, and after having a look at your website u seems to have everything i need, except the hydraulic lifters do you stock these at all and if so how much?”

We have the lifters however they’re just on the site yet.

“also i couldnt find supercharger to manifold gasket either.”

We have this too :)

“im still deciding if i should just pay abit extra and get the 25mm insulator kit aswell, is it worthwhile?”

It is

“can i fit the 6mm insulator in without rail extenders?”

To be honest we’ve never tried it, nor would I recommend it without rail extenders or billet fuel rails, however some people have installed this item with out the rails. I’m assuming that they may have cut the fuel rail and run a rubber hose clamped at each end?

“so im after
lifters
whats that and postage to 2320”

You have a PM :)

Cheers
Steve

VNSS5L

VN SS V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VS
im going to be changing the lifters in my l67 in the next few weeks, and after having a look at your website u seems to have everything i need, except the hydraulic lifters do you stock these at all and if so how much?

also i couldnt find supercharger to manifold gasket either.
im still deciding if i should just pay abit extra and get the 25mm insulator kit aswell, is it worthwhile?
can i fit the 6mm insulator in without rail extenders?

so im after
lifters
whats that and postage to 2320

I'm also after all this. My noisy lifters are driving me insane. Can you shout me a Pm. Cheers

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm also after all this. My noisy lifters are driving me insane. Can you shout me a Pm. Cheers

MACE will have all the parts you need on the shelf. Steve is fairly busy so it's best to make an enquiry on their help website. Alternately you can register on the MACE website and order it directly on-line or checkout the MACE listings on ebay :)

Cheers