Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Changing parking lights

tee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega '08
I just wondering who knows how to remove the front parking lights in a 2008 VE omega? Can't seem to take them out. tried twisting and puilling, no luck.
Anyone have an idea?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Pretty sure they just pull out?

calais06

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais MY06
From when I did it, it was a half-turn and pull out I think? There are little notches that have to get through the hole.

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
there only T10 globes in a wedge socket.. and just pushed into the light. mine come out very easily have changed them lots of times to the ones i like now the led ones. yours might be just tight. but there 100% just pushed in. just be careful when removing them. the globe doesn't pull out and drop into your lights. then u have a pain of job remove bumper. about 15 mins. and lights 5 mins. have removed my bumper before to install SSV lights and the HID. just be careful when u remove the plug globe can come out easily.

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
there only T10 globes in a wedge socket.. and just pushed into the light. mine come out very easily have changed them lots of times to the ones i like now the led ones. yours might be just tight. but there 100% just pushed in. just be careful when removing them. the globe doesn't pull out and drop into your lights. then u have a pain of job remove bumper. about 15 mins. and lights 5 mins. have removed my bumper before to install SSV lights and the HID. just be careful when u remove the plug globe can come out easily.

Chewy on wire haha

2010_SSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore SSV Redline 2014

Slight turn and pull out the whole socket....as stated above you have to pull as it is tight and the bulb may free itself and fall out...